Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the position of Mid Wife at Buseesa Medical Center III
Job Title : Enrolled Midwife
Reports To : Hospital Administrator
To provide day to day midwifery nursing care service to patients
- Patients received, admissions, discharges and deaths registered;
- Patients prepared for meals;
- Care during labour provided;
- Care during puerperium provided;
- Mothers sensitized about benefits of breast feeding and recommended diet;
- Clean and health environment maintained;
- Bedside nursing procedures carried out;
- Daily ward reports compiled and submitted;
- Ante-natal care carried out; and
- . Doctors and Clinical Officers’ ward rounds carried out.
- Receiving patients, registering admissions, discharges and deaths;
- Providing care during labour with emphasis on keeping proper records, use of drugs and prevention of complications to mother and baby;
- Providing care during puerperium with emphasis on prevention of infection;
- Sensitizing mothers about benefits of breast feeding and recommended diet;
- Participating in bedside nursing procedures as a member of the caring team;
- Participating in Doctors / Clinical officers ward rounds;
- Observing and compiling daily ward reports for the attention of the relevant authorities;
- Preparing patients for meals and participate in serving them;
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment for the patients; and
- Carrying out Ante-natal care.
- Guidance and counseling;
- Concern for quality and standards;
- Ethics and integrity;
- Self control and Stress management; and
- Time management
Must have an Enrolled Midwifery Certificate from a recognized Institution.
Registration with Nurses and Midwives Council is an added advantage.
How to apply
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the following address not later than 30th May, 2020 at 5Pm
Busesa Community Development Organization,
P. O. Box 89 Karuguuza, Kibaale District.
Applications can also be sent on the Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information call: 0782952757 / 0700564578