- Promoting community health programmes
- Provision of curative services
- Immunization of children against immunizable diseases to promote child health.
- Offering reproductive health services like antenatal, maternity, family planning and adolescent sex education.
- Training of community health workers on nutrition, environmental sanitation and home management to equip their communities and prevent diseases.
- Conducting community out reaches for HIV testing and counseling.
- Enrolment of HIV positive clients on antiretroviral therapy in corroboration with infectious disease institute (IDI).
- In an effort to improve health in the neighborhood districts we have setup Kibambula Medical clinic to support health services in Kakumiro District.
- To provide sustainable marketing services and linkages both at local and international market.
- Providing capacity building services to farmers & farmer organizations for sustainable development.
- Provision of timely market information services to farmers.
- Linking members to business development services, small and medium enterprises.
- Adding valve to farmers produce through agro processing services.
- Lobbing and advocating for investors in agro processing activities in corroboration with government, KCSON and other relevant organizations.
- Enhancing financial strength through fish farming.
- Construction of more fish ponds in different areas.
- Stocking of different fish species.
- Protection of fish ponds from predators and thieves.
- Setting up new methods of fish farming like use of home constructed tanks.
- Community sensitization on the importance of fish farming.
- Promoting animal rearing project in the community.
- Setting up demonstration sites for piggery, goats and cattle rearing.
- Providing technical advise and support on animal rearing to community members.
- Providing timely market, information services to community members.
- Promotion of water and sanitation programmes
- In an effort to provide access to safe and clean water to BUSEESA TOWN and surrounding communities we have managed to set up pumped tap water and a 30,000ltrs tank which supplies the centre with water.
- Mobilization of communities to participate in home improvement campaigns.
- Support schools to construct water and sanitary facilities.
- Community financial empowerment and sustainability
- Educating the community on the importance and use of saving in their project development.
- Giving affordable loans to community members to boost their business.
- Lobbing for more funds to the SACCO in order to serve a bigger number of people in the community.
Spread the love